Artist quality, highly pigmented oil based coloured pencils that are beautiful to work with producing a soft, yet intense finish. Available in over 100 colours.
- Dark Indigo #157
- High-quality acid-free pigments in bright colours, unsurpassed lightfastness
- Soft buttery smooth, yet vibrant colour laydown
- Water-resistant and smudge-proof
- Thick 3.8 mm lead
- Provides sharp fine lines and excellent point retention
- High break resistance due to secural bonding process (SV)
- Eco Pencil
- Water based Eco varnish
- Made in Germany
- Buying them singularly means you can gradually add to your collection and gives you control of the colours you use.
Oil based pencils have a harder core than wax based pencils making them less susceptible to breakage and therefore keep a sharper point for a longer period of time.
Blend them using a white or paler colour pencil or with a solvent.
Polychromos artists' pencils are valued internationally by professionals and semi-professionals for their unsurpassed quality. The high quality standards of the Polychromos coloured pencils shine through, whether they are used for graphics, artistic free style or for the exact rendition of plans. Perfect for use in your sketchbooks, art projects, scrapbook pages, card making, art journalling and more.
See more Polychromos colours.