Website usage terms and conditions
The term Loobi Crafts or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 6 Ryland Mews, Lake Street, Leighton Buzzard, United kingdom, LU7 1SP
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• This website uses session cookies to enable the functionality of the shopping cart.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information is provided by Loobi Crafts and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Loobi Crafts takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Loobi Crafts © Loobi Crafts 2013-2021. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
VAT will be charged on all products, to UK customers, at the appropriate rate. Loobi Crafts UK VAT Registration Number: 110 8227 56
Shipments to the EU From 1st January 2021.
Shipments made to the EU from the UK are now undergoing customs clearance checks. There are different charges that may be incurred depending on the value of the goods purchased.
Loobi Crafts will not charge EU customers VAT from the 1st January 2021, the price excluding VAT will be shown in your shopping cart.
Orders under £20: No Duty payable. VAT will be waived until the 1st July 2021, after the 1st July 2021 VAT may be charged at your individual country rate.
Orders £20 -£135: No duty will be charged, VAT may be charged at your individual countries rate.
Orders over £135; Duty and VAT may be charged at you individual country rate.
If there are additional charges to be paid for your order, including VAT, you may be contacted by the courier, in your country, who will require payment of the appropriate duties, VAT, and any admin fees, prior to the delivery of your goods.